Outdoor Kitchen Epping
Thinking of having an alfresco kitchen that will add beauty and value to your home? Many Epping homeowners already consider having one (and some already have plans and budget for the project).
Whether it’s because of the rapidly changing times (new businesses are sprouting along Rawson Street and near Epping railway station and the suburb undergoing urban renewal) or better appreciation of the outdoors and maximising the use of available space, a well-designed kitchen will surely be a worthwhile investment.
Instead of going on a picnic at David Scott Reserve, Boronia Park or Loftus Square, why not have a kitchen where you can still breathe fresh air and see and feel the sunlight? Your vision now might be about having a beautiful and practical place to gather your friends and family in the comfort of your own home.
Outdoor kitchen Epping
Here at Signature Joinery & Design (SJD) we will bring your ideas and vision into reality. Our team of craftsmen will make sure every detail is perfect and according to your requirements.
Homeowners from Epping and the surrounds choose our team because of the following:
- End-to-end solutions for kitchen design and construction
- Careful choice of materials and suppliers to ensure excellent and long-lasting results
- Prompt and respectful team that will keep you updated about the project
- Responsive team that will answer your phone calls and emails
- Careful and accurate estimation of the budget and timeframe (smooth progress of the project)
- Ability to work around constraints (e.g. lack of space, unusual landscape and layout, unique requirements)
- We promptly attend to small problems (which are expected in kitchen construction and renovations). Our goal is to make the process as smooth as possible for everyone.
Custom kitchens Epping
Our clients enjoy both the results and the process. They watch in delight as their vision is being transformed into reality. They also love how clean we work on the details (we minimise the mess during the project).
We understand that this is a possibly huge investment and a long-term commitment (the kitchen will last for years and decades). This is why we’ll take the time to listen to you and work out on the constraints. We always “measure twice, cut once” and even take extra steps before finalising the design and sourcing the materials.
Phone us today here at 02 9625 0282. Here at SJD, we will give you a free no-obligation quote so that you can quickly have an idea of what it’s going to take. This way you can immediately decide if you want to move forward and start discussing your vision and ideas.